Okay, so I am taking a hiatus and will not be posting for a while. I am too busy working like a mad woman and taking classes, for my own sanity I am discontinuing my posts for now. Thanks for the support.
Hey everyone! Sorry for the long absence. Though I haven’t been posting, I have still been conquering and that’s exciting. I have several new posts related to my fear of driving, and heights. Fear of drowning coming soon! Thanks for your patience!
I am sorry for the lull in posts, it has been crazy busy! I have lots of updates so please be on the lookout for those!
Just some quick updates for the Fear of Sex month of April:
1. I will post updates and thoughts in regards to this fear until the end of May, as I stared this blog at the end of April and want to give this topic a full shot of attention.
2. I have my first counseling session coming up so wish me luck!
3. I have joined a local matchmaking service to help me get out of my box.
4. Rallying family and friends for the race/walk in June!
5. Arranging my self-defense strategies as we speak!
Welcome to my blog! I hope you find it both interesting and inspirational. Please check often for new posts and videos.